Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

My Term 1 In Maths So Far

MY Term 1 In Maths So Far...

1. My Progress in maths has really improved from when I had first started at Bay Of Islands College. I feel like I know more about this subject and I have archived a higher standard. 

2. I like learning about new things that I either never knew about or re capping about the the work we are doing through the lesson.

3. I would like to do more booklet work in the future because I actually really enjoy doing work by hand, not by computer. ( Though a mix of both is great)

4. I need to improve more on my shape naming skills and moving on to work I don't know how to do.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your hard work and positive attitude this term Shakaia. Well done with the progress you have made and please remember to always ask for further help when needed.

    ReplyDelete